2022 Blogging Tips II
As a business owner creating your own content, you know how important it is to stay updated with trends. You also understand how crucial it is to produce high-quality blog posts.
Here Are Ten Things Every Piece of Professional Content Should Contain:
- A Catchy Title – use your focused keyword phrases.
- Even better, ask a question in your Title.
- Your Headline Should be a 3-7 word intro to what you are talking about.
- Your opening sentences should include your keyword phrase and bring the reader into your story.
- Related to #4 above, TALK to your reader. Your title and headline have brought them this far. Make them feel welcome with your subject that has already piqued their interest.
- Huge blocks of words can be intimidating online. Limit your paragraphs to three to five sentences, and definitely under 100 words.
- 100 words is pushing it. Think more like 50-70 words in your paragraphs.
- Google (and readers) love easy-to-understand tables and graphics.
- Total word count matters – 300 minimum, 600 is better, 900 to 1200 is best. You can go longer too.
- Run your content through Grammarly – even the free version can point out errors before publishing!
BONUS TIP: Don’t be afraid to link out to higher-ranking and well-established websites.